Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Years...The Unknown & My Biggest Fear

In ten years I would like to be in a city near the water. But I honestly have no clue what it is that I exactly want to do, and it scares me. I know I have passions and I know I want to pursue them so I will mention a few. Helping others and beneifting the world, is something I really want to achieve. I want to leave this world better than I found it, that is why I have been thinking about the Peace Corps. Also I love cooking, so maybe one of thse days I could be a chef for a restaraunt, after a few years of culinary school. But most importantly I love musinc and I really want to pursue that. So if I was going to say anything I want to do is in stone it would be working with music. I want to be a band manager, a tour manager, or be in the marketing branch for a big record company. So maybe one day I could end up in Nashville or maybe even New York City. My personal life would have to be spontaneous, fun, and exciting. I never want to live a dull moment. I also do not want to get married too soon so I could possibly still be single when I hit thirty, or just not married. Either way I think that with what I want to do with music and my taste in lifestlye I think that I could succeed very well at my job in the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment