Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ethics In The Business World

Ethics is a huge part of life and the business world. If there is a break between ones beliefs of ethics with another person the relationship will not have much to grow on. Also, it will surely not resemble a good business relationship. No one wants to do business with a person who they do not trust or respect, and if there is any doubt of ethical principles in a peer a business relationship might never exist.
A man of good character, a student of fair ability, with ambitious purposes, a congenial disposition, possessed of good morals, having a high sense of honor and a deep sense of personal responsibility. This is a quote that I have learned through my education here at Clemson. It is a quote I learned from my pledge ship book; in fact it is a standard. A standard others had seen in me and one I believed I attained. These are characteristics I have strived to achieve and ethical standards I will continue to embody throughout my college career and into the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment