Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Favorite Three Presentations

First of all I really enjoyed Scottie's Presentation about Clemson football. The reason I really liked him at first is because he is very unconventional with his speach giving, he gives his own personality and you can tell he really enjoys being up on the center stage. Also I really enjoyed it because I love football and especially Clemson Tigers football.

In realation to Scotties performance I also thouroghly enjoyed Joe's presentation about the Steelers famous football game. Once again, as I am sure you can tell, I am a huge football fan so that is why this presentation stuck out to me. One of the things I really enjoyed about this particular one was that Joe had definitely done his research, and he knew his topic. He had a mapped out step by step actoin plan that happened on the field. I mean it was very intricate, he had every move that each player did for this exact play wether it be turns, twists, jumps, or sprinting Joe told us what was going on on that field that day.

I also Joey's presentation because I love Cincinnati Sky Line Chili. My step mom is from Cincinnati and she has made the dips and the soups with the chili and noodles. I have had everything from Skyline chili to the Skyline 5 way. But I never knew how to make any of these dishes, until Joe's presentation. I never knew it was that easy either. So I was really excited to learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment